Screen printed patch, 8x8 cm, so it's rather small (but cute! :)).
Easiest to apply with heat :
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results